Thursday, October 21, 2010

I will give it another go....

So many have asked why I have quit blogging in general... not just on my cooking one but on my personal blog... well let me shed some light on my cooking blog... I am really bad at taking pictures... What I mean is that as soon as I bake/cook my little yummy treats I always forget to take pictures before we eat them... Now I do not know if you all are like me but I need the picture to go along with the recipe... No one really wants to make/eat something that resembles a pile of poo... no matter how good it tastes... so here is my new resolution...

I WILL TAKE PICTURES OF MY TREATS/FOOD.....
I WILL POST ABOUT IT IF IT TASTES GOOD.....
I WILL DO ONE POST A WEEK.....
I WILL GIVE THIS ANOTHER GO!!!!!

**Please note this resolution does not apply to my personal blog... There I make no promises

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad you've resolved to give it another go. Looking forward to your upcoming kale recipe at the end of the month (or early next month?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be making it Thursday night for Dave's party Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I am so glad you're back in action!!!

    You know, the holidays are fast approaching... any plans for some sweets or goodies?! I would love to see some yummies!

    ReplyDelete